domingo, 10 de enero de 2010

The Labyrinth

And the queen gave birth to a son named Asterion...

Half bull, half human
like me half wolf half women
scared like i never been
waiting that the walls colapse over me
spying on you
watching you go on and demanding remachts
with another one
writing without fear that you're in love

what's left for me?
a emptyness
a shadow
stucks in the walls of your house
like a nightmare
that a get ride off

Like a slave
in my knees crawling, bleeding

I always said to you that you're in love from her
and not from me
that you just was afraid to being alone

You play whit me
like a puppet
I'm cutting my strings but still hurts

Everything good or bad return to us in a tripple way
well let´s hope that you have the straight to resist
what is coming for you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario